Accommodation Support Grant NSW
Support payments will become available for NSW accommodation providers that experienced cancellations due to lockdowns and travel restrictions.
Close date: 30 Nov 2021.
What do you get? Payments vary.
Who is this for? NSW accommodation providers.
Overview – Funding is available for accommodation providers that experienced cancellations for stays between Friday 25 June 2021 and Sunday 11 July 2021.
Two different grant amounts are available:
$2,000 for cancellations of 10 nights or fewer
$5,000 for cancellations of 11 nights or more.
What are the eligibility criteria?
To be eligible, you must:
1. be an eligible business as defined by the ANZSIC codes in the guidelines
2. have accommodation premises physically located in NSW
3. have an active Australian business number (ABN) and have held that ABN before 25 June 2021
4. be registered for goods and services tax (GST)
5. be able to show evidence of cancellations between Friday 25 June 2021 and Sunday 11 July.
6. Applicants running a private residence as an Airbnb or short-stay accommodation rental will only be eligible for the grant if:
(i) they meet the eligibility requirements above
(ii) the income from the holiday accommodation is their primary source of income.
How do you apply? Find out more about eligibility and how to apply at Accommodation Support Grant – https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/accommodation-support-grant
**The material and contents provided in this publication are informative in nature only. It is not intended to be advice and you should not act specifically on the basis of this information alone. If expert assistance is required, professional advice should be obtained.